The fantastic people at MFS Eyewear sent me not one, but two pair of these glasses to review. With the Twitches, there is not a whole lot of sharing going on, especially if its pink and could be “princess” wear, so I cannot say how much I appreciate MFS Eyewear indulging me my girls with their own pair of Infinity Shades.
My girls are four and wear eyeglasses, so they are somewhat accustomed to the process. They were extra excited when I showed them the sunglasses, and gladly sat for me to adjust them to fit. As soon as the glasses were on, they wanted outside, so off they went with their Dad. The glasses, due to the soft strap, were not a hindrance to the bike helmets.
Both girls can put the glasses on by themselves and ask for them before we leave the house, especially if I am wearing my own sunglasses. I’ve bought strappy sunglasses for them before, but rarely have they stayed on as well as these do. I totally recommend them.
From the website:
- 100% UV protection (UVA & UVB) to 400 nanometers clearly indicated on each individual package
- Stay Put Power
- Professional grade polycarbonate frames and lenses
- Shatterproof and Impact Resistant
- Comfortable foam padding
- Wrap style design for a close fit that minimizes peripheral light
- Adjustable neoprene® band that comfortably and securely keeps the glasses in place
- No pointy temple arms or metal hinges
- Waterproof Rustproof
Most MFS styles can be fitted with prescription lenses. MFS sunglasses have been approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration and comply with all European product safety, health, and environmental requirements. These are real sunglasses that do the same job as those made for adults. After all, do kids deserve any less?
Want to win a pair of these babies? No, not the twins, the sunglasses! Go here: HippyMom Gives Away Some Infinity Shades!